These designed in the Emel style sandals are both robust and stylish. They have Lifetime Guarantee, having been carefully handmade from the finest Italian leather. Taking care of every detail during production ensures healthy development of delicate feet is unhindered. Our sandals too, are made from the finest leather upper for flexibility and style and a durable sole for a perfectly combined shoe. This combination ensures a shoe best suited for supporting developing feet.
- finest leather upper
- finest leather lining
- velcro closure
- padded collar
- flexible sole
- Lifetime Guarantee
- enable children's feet to grow and develop in a healthy way
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CHILD'S FOOT:
Step 1: Draw a straight line down the length of a piece of paper.
Step 2: Place the paper on a hard flat surface alongside a wall. Have the child place their heel against the wall with their longest toe and heel centred on the line. Mark the paper on the line at the tip of longest toe.
Step 3: Measure both feet as they may vary in size.
Step 4: Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the toe mark in centimetres. Add no less than 0.6 cm and no more than 1.2 cm to your result to make allowance for foot growth. Next use our sizing guide below to find your child's shoe size.
Tips for measuring:
• Measure feet at the end of the day when your child’s feet are at their largest.
• Measure in the socks they will wear with their new shoes if appropriate
• Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
• It is best to measure your child’s foot while they are standing upright
• Children’s feet grow at a fast rate and shoe size should be re-evaluated at least every 2-3 months
EU Size 20 = UK size 4
EU Size 21 = UK size 4.5
EU Size 22 = UK size 5.5
EU Size 23 = UK size 6.5
EU Size 24 = UK size 7
EU Size 25 = UK size 8